Saturday, February 14, 2015

I LOVE My Media Center Because...

At the beginning of February my assistant Carol and I put out a sentence starter "I LOVE my Media Center because" and we wanted to see what the students would say. We got a lot of great responses! Carol put them together to make a bulletin board out in the hallway that you can see below.




Here are some of my favorite responses!

I love my Media Center because...

*it is fun because we get to read books.

*it has a lot of good books.

*it is awesome!

*I love to read books! 

*the teachers are nice!

*we can get free books.

*we do fun stuff on the iPad.

*they have all the books that I need.

*our teachers are amazing!

*there are so many wonderful books on almost every 
topic we do fun activities and do research projects!

*we always do fun things

*of all of the books you have and all of the 
activities you give me. Thank you.


My most favorite one this year is "you have all the books that I like and none of the books that I don't like!"

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Stacey (@libraryjo92)

1 comment:

  1. Adorable bulletin board! Clearly, you are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete