Monday, April 1, 2013

Shelf Challenge

I went back and forth for the last week about joining the Shelf Challenge set by Matthew Winner.  Click here to read more about the challenge.  I finally made my decision and joined.  I've been waiting to beginning weeding and getting my Everybody Section straighten up.  This should be the good kick in the behind that I need to get started.  I'm going to start at the beginning, which are the "A's".  I will have to look when I get back to school tomorrow because I don't think that my "A" section is very big.  I might add the "B's" as well, but I'm not committing to that just yet!  

I'll post before and after pictures.

I'll keep posting throughout the month about different gems I find in my section.  And I'll also post any "Oh, my gosh I can't believe that was on my shelf!" finds.

Have you accepted the challenge?

Happy Reading!!

Stacey (@libraryjo92)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you joined the shelf challenge too! I'm using this as an opportunity to weed also. The section I'm reading is really big. Here's to a fun month. : )

    ReplyDelete