Sunday, April 28, 2013

Shelf Challenge Update

I've been reading up a storm until last week, when I had to start focusing on my Book Fair!  I have been reading the "A" books in my Everybody section.

When I first started this challenge, I thought I might be able to include the "B" books.  Boy was I wrong!  Even though it is a small section, I'm not sure that I will get all the way through the "A's"!  I'm going to give it my best shot!

I haven't come across any real gems since the last time that I posted.  The books that I've been reading a good ones, but sometimes get overlooked.  I'm going to have to find a way to highlight these books.

Hi! Fly GuyBy reading the "A" books, I got to read books with one of my favorite characters, Fly Guy.  Since the first Fly Guy book was published, I have been in love with this series!  I can't pick a favorite because I love them all!  After reading all of Tedd Arnold's books I realized how much I love all of his work!  I can't wait until can read Fly Guy Presents Sharks.  I'm interested to see the mix of nonfiction with Fly Guy, who is clearly fiction.

I'm hoping to finish the "A" books by the end of April.  Though I do get one extra day because when the Shelf Challenge started on April 1st, I was still on Spring Break.  So look for an update in the middle of the week.

Happy Reading!!

Stacey (@libraryjo92)

1 comment:

  1. I picked the LO shelf. With some help from the kids.
    I'm tired of reading Froggy books, I have to say. :/

    ReplyDelete