Friday, January 25, 2013

Two Snow Days

I was going to try and do a post on Thursday for Thirstday, but the unexpected snow caused me to have other plans!  I was out shoveling, and shoveling, and shoveling some more!  I didn't really get to enjoy my snow day because when I finished shoveling, I had to get ready for physical therapy   After doing a couple errands, it was after 6:00pm.  Of course I couldn't sleep, so I was up for quite a while.  But I got the phone call this morning saying school was closed again.  

Luckily the weather wasn't bad in the morning or early afternoon so I went into school and got ready for Monday.  I needed to do this because I teach six classes that day.  I have three in the morning back to back (9:30am-11:45am) and then three in the afternoon back to back (12:30pm-2:45pm).  This makes for a long day with little prep time.  I also needed to pick up a few things for planning.  When I left on Wednesday afternoon I didn't expect not to be back to school until Monday.  I was also able to enjoy a lunch out with some great ladies that I teach with.  But what did we spend a lot of time talking about, school!

It has started snowing again, so I'm in for the night. I'm going to curl up with some great nonfiction books and a mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows!  I didn't take many pictures of the snow this time, so I'm posting my favorite from the blizzard of 2010! When I opened my garage door I found that I had a little visitor before I came out!



Happy Reading!!

Stacey (@libraryjo92)   

No comments:

Post a Comment