Thursday, January 17, 2013

Henry Cole Visiting My School!

I'm so excited that author/illustrator Henry Cole is coming to visit my school next month.  The planning has been mostly painless.  Scheduling the classes to rotate through the library was very easy.  The hardest part has been getting the information to pre-sell books!  It has been so stressful trying to figure out each companies policies and procedures.  And don't even get me started on the order form.  Thanks goodness another school in the county is hosting him as well and she sent me the order form she created!  But once the book orders were figured out, things have been running smoothly.  I'm calm right now, but I know as it get closer to the date I will be a nervous wreak!!

Happy Reading!!

Stacey (@libraryjo92)

No comments:

Post a Comment