Sunday, December 30, 2012

Wow, I've Been Away For So Long!

It's been so long since I've posted anything.  There is no big story about why I haven't posted.  I just was short on time and the blog is what I had to give up.  I've missed it and I have felt guilty each time I sat down a the computer to use the Internet.  I would see the link that I have on my favorites bar and I would be filled with guilt for not writing.  I'm now going to get back to regularly posting on both blogs.  I haven't only been neglecting this blog.  I've also been neglecting my blog for my Library Media Center.  

Over the Christmas Break on Twitter I've been reading tweets from Niki Barnes (@nikiohsbarnes) about her excitement over starting her blog.  Reading all the tweets from her reminded me about how much I enjoyed blogging.  She just published her first blog post here: www.daydreamreader.com.  Loved her first post because it brought up a lot of memories!  Looking forward to reading more posts from her.

The other blog post that really got me thinking and wanting to post again was from Jocelyn  (@Elementary_Librarian) at www.elementarylibrarian.com.  She posted her library goals for 2013.  Her post really made me think about what I wanted to accomplish during the rest of the school year.  I love when blog posts really make me think and reflect.  I've been thinking a lot about what my goals are for 2013.  I'm not ready to post them yet, but I will.

I look at this post as a new beginning for me.  I'm going to make sure that I'm posting regularly on both blogs.  I guess you could say that with that last sentence, you are getting a sneak peek at one of my goals for 2013.

Happy Reading!!
Stacey (@libraryjo92)

No comments:

Post a Comment