Sunday, September 23, 2012

Starting Over!

It has been a long while since I've posted.  I've had one of the busiest months that I can remember having in a long time.  I was out for two days to attend a wedding reception for a close family friend.  We had to travel up to New Hampshire, which required a lot of creative packing.  It was in the 80's the day we arrived, but dropped to the 60's by the next day.  I had a lot of fun and was glad that I went.  While I was gone my new assistant was taken out by her 70lbs dog!  Since I was out, she came to work on Monday using crutches and wearing a full leg brace.  So I had a sub for the rest week, when I came back.  

I've felt like I have just treading water, trying to keep my head above.  I've realized that I have missed blogging and I have to make time for it.  It is all about prioritizing and I haven't been doing that.  I'm starting over tonight with this post.  I've got a few that I have to write, about my QR Code Scavenger Hunt, my Dot Day Activities, and my first trip to the National Book Festival.  I promise that there will be quite a few posts very soon.

Happy Reading!!

Stacey(libraryjo92)


No comments:

Post a Comment