Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The End of School is Near!!

It's hard to believe how fast the end of the year has gotten here!  It seems like just yesterday that we still had 3 months to go.  June 8th is the kids last day, but I already have classes that I won't see again this school year.  I will go visit their classroom because I have summer book ideas for them and to pass out my "Take a BOOK on Vacation" flyer.  I'll post more about these things soon.


You might notice that my name is changing on the blog.  I've got a new blog set up for my Library Media Center and right now it is tied to this account.  So I don't want my first name on the school blog.  My county will soon be changing our school email over to Google.  When that happens I can associate the Library Media Center blog with that account, but until then I'm just going to keep switching my name.


I'm still trying to make my way through Mr. and Mrs. Bunny - Detectives Extraordinaire! by Mrs. Bunny translated from the Rabbit by Polly Horvath.  It's an interesting read.  I'm not sure if I like it yet or not.  I'm enjoying it more than when I started but I'm only 100 pages in.  I'll keep you posted.


I'm feeling a bit reflective, but I'll save that for the next post because I'm getting sleepy.  Last night and tonight I worked on 530 report cards.  I'm happy I got them done, but it's a lot of sitting in front of the computer.


Happy Reading!!


Stacey (@libraryjo92)

No comments:

Post a Comment