Thursday, March 1, 2012

Today is March 1st!!!!

I can't believe it is March 1st!!!!!  I just can't believe it!  Taking two courses at the same time is really hard.  Especially since the major course is a Web 2.0 course, which means I'm spending a lot of time online.  Unfortunately my blog posting, has suffered.  I promise I'll get organized and start posting again next week.  I have so many great new resources to share from the course.

Because of the course I joined Twitter.  I wasn't really sure how I was going to like it or how it worked.  Well, I LOVE it!!!!!  Some of my boys are going to think I'm so cool when I tell them that I tweeted tonight with Jarrett Krosoczka (author of the Lunch Lady series).  I also have to post some of the GREAT books that I've been reading as a result of the connections I've made on Twitter.   You can follow me @libraryjo92.  If you haven't jumped on the Twitter bandwagon, I would recommend it.

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment