Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Brain is Spinning with Ideas!

I just happened to check out my Google Reader feed this evening and now I'm planning for next year!  I happened to read a post from Matthew Winner on his blog The Busy Librarian.  He post links to some great library/media blogs!  Wow, I didn't expect to be as sucked into the blogs as I was.  Before I knew it, 2 hours had gone by.  I've already started planning for next year.  I might try out a few of the ideas after testing and spring break.  I'll post as I'm working through the ideas.  Right now the post is the first post on his blog, but here is a direct link to the post (http://www.busylibrarian.com/2012/03/likes.html).  Hope you enjoy the Matthew's site as much I do and you find his links useful.


Stacey
@libraryjo92

No comments:

Post a Comment