Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Fog is Clearing!

I think I am finally starting to feel better!  The fog that has taken over my brain for the past three weeks is slowing beginning to clear.  Hopefully I will be able to really enjoy the last part of my break.  Though, I have begun to think about school.  


I started a new display to highlight books before the break.  I got the idea from the website Library Displays. If you haven't see this website, it has some great ideas about displays in the school library as well as the public library.  I'm doing a version of "Now Recommending", which is at the bottom of the webpage.  I'm going to have one for each grade level to put up in the primary and intermediate hallways by the Media Center.  I'm going to be creating a form, which I'll post, for kids to fill out if they want to participate. I'll also post pictures along with instructions once I get it up in the halls.


Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and enjoying their break. 


Stacey 

No comments:

Post a Comment