Sunday, August 7, 2011

Technology in the Classroom

I'm in the process of taking a class offered by my county, called Technology in the Classroom. It is a wonderful class and I'm learning so much. I never realized how many Web 2.0 tools are out there for teachers. The only problem I've found is that trying to figure out what tools are going to work for me and my teaching. It is easy to get overwhelmed when looking at all the Web 2.0 tools. I think that I'm going to pick a few of my favorites and incorporate those into the beginning of the year and see how it goes. I'll post what I'm using and how it is going as the year starts.

Seeing all these wonderful tools, has gotten me excited about the beginning of the school year. But I'm still not ready to go back. :)

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment